Future Continuous Tense in Urdu PDF Exercise and Examples with Urdu translation simple sentences...
Category - Tenses
English Tenses With Exercises in Urdu is explained with examples for simple sentences, negative sentences and interrogative sentences. Present Continuous Tense is prepared with its appropriate transformations and uses. If you have any question you can ask us in the comment box. Your question, suggestions and compliments are quite worthy for us.
- Present Simple
- Past Simple
- Future Simple
- the present continuous (I am working)
- the past continuous (I was working)
- the future continuous (I will be working)
- the present perfect (I have worked)
- the past perfect (I had worked)
- the future perfect (I will have worked)
- the present perfect continuous (I have been working)
- the past perfect continuous (I had been working)
- the future perfect continuous (I will have been working)
- Note: You can practice tenses by translating the sentences given at the bottom. Your practice will be checked in the comment box.
Future Indefinite Tense in Urdu PDF Future Indefinite Tense in Urdu Uses, Exercise and Examples for...
Past Perfect Continuous Tense in Urdu Exercise and Examples with examples for simple sentences...
Past Perfect Tense With Exercise in Urdu and Hindi PDF is explained with examples for simple...
Past Continuous Tense With Exercise in Urdu / Hindi PDF is explained with examples for simple...